at Heritage Concrete in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Heritage Concrete is hiring a Local Class A Bulk Trailer Driver. Our Drivers deliver locally and are home every day The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of cement to our plants in Delaware and Chester County.
Position Essential Functions Responsibilities
- Timely delivery of cement powder from cement supplier to our plant locations in Delaware and Chester County, PA
- Perform pre and post-trip inspections in accordance with DOT guidelines; document and request required repairs as needed.
- Driving in and out of areas with heavy pedestrian and equipment traffic.
- Read and understand delivery tickets and clearly communicate with the dispatch department via radio and tablet regarding all deliveries.
- Maintain delivery, truck and driving records in accordance with company policies, as well as federal and state regulations.
- Load, unload and secure cement powder
- Maintains good vehicle appearance and internal cleanliness.
- Maintains the highest standard of quality and safety in all aspects of the job.
- Must possess a valid CDL-A License
- At least 3 months experience commercially driving a manual/stick shift transmission
- Able to work a Monday through Friday schedule. Saturdays as needed
Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, 401K plan, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid time off, Competitive Pay, Overtime when necessary
Pay: $23.50 - $27.71 per hour
To Apply Call 302-353-0602