at Mediacom Communications Corporation in Dagsboro, Delaware, United States
Prepare approved projects for construction, organize work, provide project cost estimates, and communicate work to construction contractors. Monitor project progress, collect weekly production reports. Perform QC check on completed work.
- Prepare work maps for issuance to contractors.
- Interface with local permitting authorities to ensure work starts on schedule.
- Prepare warehouse Material Request Forms for each project.
- Provide construction estimates for Commercial and Residential projects as assigned.
- Meet with customers onsite to agree on construction path & entry point.
- Performs quality control inspections, and construction on a regular basis to assure quality and recommend additional training as needed.
- Receive completed work in the purchasing system.
- Climb poles with proper equipment (safety belt, safety strap and climbers), ladders or other structures as needed. Lifts and carries loads up to 70lbs (including line ladder); Works within limited confines, such as crawl spaces.
- Perform other duties as assigned.