at Robert Half in Newark, Delaware, United States
Description Robert Half is looking for a talented Desktop Support Technician who is able to communicate complex technical information to non-technical users in an easily understandable and concise format for a company in the Information Technology industry. This Desktop Support Technician role is best suited for problem solvers who prefer to work in a challenging and positive environment. This Desktop Support Analyst position, which is a long-term contract / contract / contract / temporary opportunity, is located in the Newark, Delaware, area.
- Solve computer problems, and implement appropriate action/solutions
- Offer computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Interact regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Give support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Support records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Retain, investigate, and restore computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Organize hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors Requirements – Knowledgeable when it comes to writing reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
- Expertise in Active Directory
- Microsoft Office 365 experience
- Desktop support or related experience
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.