at Apex Systems, Inc in Smyrna, Delaware, United States
Apex Systems has immediate long term contract project in Delaware for Lab Technicians specializing in sequencing!
- Performing, developing and validating molecular assays.
- DNA Sequencing
- Performing culture and serological techniques.
- Working with potentially infectious clinical and environmental samples
- Operating, maintaining, calibrating and troubleshooting computerized and non-computerized laboratory equipment such as Real Time PCR, amplification and detection platforms, centrifuges, incubators, etc.
- Preparing, standardizing and evaluating media and reagents.
- Developing, validating and implementing plans, methods, standard operating procedures, quality control and quality assurance procedures
- Maintaining accurate manual and computerized data systems and laboratory record keeping.
- B.S. in Microbiology, Biology, Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Medical Laboratory Technology
- Well versed in lab techniques including PCR. Experience with ELISA and Pippetting. Academia experience is acceptable
- Knowledge of aseptic techniques.
For immediate consideration please forward a copy of your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.