at Perdue Farms Inc - Georgetown in Georgetown, Delaware, United States
- To service the Maintenance Department with parts, supplies, and information while maintaining accurate accounting and controls (issues, credits, receipts) of inventory and non-inventory goods for the efficient operation of the department and the facility.
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate departmental paperwork flow ensuring proper and accurate documentation for receiving, purchasing, issues and credits, physical inventories and report generation.
- Process specified purchase requisitions for stock and non-stock items departmental operating procedures.
- Inventory control. Maintain accurate perpetual inventory systems, computer record system and hard copy documentation files.
- Coordinate the expediting of all open orders to ensure accurate and timely deliveries
- Organize and coordinate the daily operations of the Supply Room.
- Follow all company and government rules and regulations relating to safety, health and products as required by the plant, department, OSHA and USDA.
- Adhere to all safety requirements including PPE; preventing and reporting unsafe acts and conditions, Lockout-Tag out procedures and Process Safety Management related matters.
- Responsible for upkeep of blocked invoice scorecard and ensuring plant is compliant with corporate goal.