at Perdue Farms Inc - Georgetown in Georgetown, Delaware, United States
- This production position works in a production area processing poultry products. Requires working with live poultry, raw and/or cooked products. Typical assignments may include live hang, debone, cut up, evisceration, marination, stack off, Multivac, overwrap and/or sanitation. Usually works five to six days a week ; overtime may be required based on production needs.
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Works at various stations along the production line processing poultry food products.
- Adheres to all safety requirements including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), preventing and reporting unsafe acts and conditions, Lockout-Tagout procedures and Process Safety Management related matters.
- Maintains clean and safe working environment.
- Participates in Company and department safety programs.