at JPMorgan Chase in Newark, Delaware, United States
Job Responsibilities: Pension calculation
• Research and validate Pension benefit payable to employee in accordance with Plan rules and regulations
• Validate accuracy of documentation received from employees for benefit payment
• Prepare and review calculations, distribution packages and payments for employees
• Collaborate with actuary as needed
• Process pension distribution forms received daily
• Process Retirement Services cases in Answer Key as needed
• Manage workflow to assure cases and fulfillment distributions are completed within the required deadlines
• Support data gathering and research on moderate to complex cases
• Process and validate data changes in HRIS (HCM and PeopleSoft)
• Handle both telephone and written inquires
• Research and respond to escalations as needed
• Special projects as assigned
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently to meet established deadlines
• Must be able to effectively manage through peak volume periods
• Requires attention to detail and the ability to follow through and resolve outstanding issues
• Proficient with Microsoft products; including Word and Excel
• Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentially
• Demonstrate initiative, be a self-starter, fast learner, and team player
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Several years’ experience in Pension/Retirement administration preferred
• Proficient with PeopleSoft
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans