at Medifast in Ridgley, Maryland, United States
Overview of Position
To randomly inspect out-going packages to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Assures integrity of all incoming Raw materials that are delivered to HDG location for storage. Investigation of any discrepancies found with product and/or customer shipments. QC outgoing transfers to TDC and Owings Mills.
- Inspects out-going packages to assure 100% quality standards.
- Responsible for sampling of 100% of Raw Materials used for production of products.
- Conducts and reports weekly inspections of Pest Control standards and cleanliness.
- Monthly inspections of Fire Extinguishers.
- Conducts all New Employee training to ensure conformity to company standards with training to begin within the first 48 hours.
- Inspect out-going transfers to assure 100% quality standards.
- Responsible for packing and shipping special projects (Regional orders, Super Saturdays, TSFL Convention, etc.)
- Other assigned duties.
- Position requires mandatory overtime.