- Other General Government Support (5)
- Employment Placement Agencies (2)
- Services for the Elderly and Persons with Disabilities (2)
- Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services (1)
- Assisted Living Facilities for the Elderly (1)
- Bus and Other Motor Vehicle Transit Systems (1)
- Limited-Service Restaurants (1)
- Local Messengers and Local Delivery (1)
- Offices of Other Holding Companies (1)
- Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors (1)
It appears you are using an older version of your browser. While some functions will be available, Delaware JobLink works best with a modern browser such as the ones provided by:
Please download and install the latest version of the browser of your choice. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Direct Care Worker (705886)
Last Updated: 2020-04-07
Employer: Macklyn Home CareLocation: Georgetown, DE
Direct Care Workers or “Caregivers” take care of those who are suffering (or recovering) from some type of illness or injury or those who suffer from some type of mental or physical disability or both. Caregivers do whatever is needed to enable our clients to remain at home, with dignity…
Mechanic Helper (720638)
Last Updated: 2020-04-06
Employer: DART - Delaware Transit CorporationLocation: New Castle, DE
DART Public Transportation – Immediate Hiring of Critical Positions – Hiring for fulltime ‘Vehicle Maintenance’ positions from ‘Mechanics’ to Cleaners; all Bus Operator positions including full time and part-time; all full time employment guarantees 40 hours per week and no flat rate conditions; excellent pay and benefits; opportunities are available…
Registered Nurse (RN) (711219)
Last Updated: 2020-04-03
Employer: SUN Behavioral DelawareLocation: Georgetown, DE
Provides nursing care through physical and mental assessments, laboratory testing, plans of care and therapeutic treatments. Knowledgeable of a wide range of disorders; cognitive, emotional, developmental, social and behavioral. Performs crisis intervention. Participates in the department’s performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
Provides care appropriate…
Bilingual (Spanish) Customer Service Representative (716989)
Last Updated: 2020-04-01
Employer: Kelly ServicesLocation: New Castle, DE
The customer service representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all
customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and services as well as
communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department.
• Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer calls/electronic requests…
Customer Service Representative (719457)
Last Updated: 2020-04-01
Employer: Discover Financial ServicesLocation: New Castle, DE
At DISCOVER, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We are all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to…
Building Maintenance Worker (718462)
Last Updated: 2020-03-25
Employer: New Castle County GovernmentLocation: New Castle, DE
BUILDING TRADES WORKER
This is an entry-level position with minimal experience required; however, individuals must meet
minimum age qualifications to secure a work permit. The essential duties of the position are core
functions common to all levels of the position and are not intended to be an…
Administrator Support/Receptionist (717189)
Last Updated: 2020-03-19
Employer: PLACERS - A CBI Group companyLocation: Lewes, DE
• Answer phones and greet clients warmly.
• Assist in filing duties.
• Perform basic bookkeeping duties.
• Compile financial records.
• Perform stenography and dictation.
• Reroute calls to appropriate people.
• Answer inquiries about company.
• Help organize office activities.
• Prepare coffee or get water for staff…
Housekeeping & Laundry (717101)
Last Updated: 2020-03-18
Employer: Newark Manor Nursing HomeLocation: Newark, DE
Newark Manor Nursing Home is seeking to hire a dependable Housekeeper & Laundry Aide. Must be friendly and have good manners to interact with our residents. Must have attention to detail for keeping the environment in the facility clean and orderly for the residents.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
Warehouse Associates in Dover (717007)
Last Updated: 2020-03-17
Employer: Kelly ServicesLocation: Dover Locations, DE
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Responsible for the loading/unloading trailers and the operation of scanners
• Use handheld scanners to efficiently track and maneuver freight through our distribution network
• Accurately label boxes and prepare freight for shipment
• Safely load and unload trailers by utilizing equipment such as hand trucks/pallets…
Drain Clean Technician (716990)
Last Updated: 2020-03-17
Employer: Boulden BrothersLocation: Newark, DE
Responsibilities and Duties
• Unclogging drains with drain cleaning equipment.
• Use jetting equipment on drain lines.
• Utilize a sewer camera to inspect drain lines.
• Repair underground drains and sewers.
• Communicate to the client the following:
– Benefits of the recommendations.
– Risks involved in failing to…
- Registered Apprenticeship