ELECTRICAL ESTIMATOR (656193)
Last Updated: 2019-05-23
Employer: Nickle ElectricalLocation: Newark, DE
Responsible for preparing and/or coordinating the preparation of full estimates on large and complex projects and to provide complete conceptual and total bid price.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• A minimum of eight years of commercial/industrial/residential experience and/or training.
Project Manager - Steel Construction (655083)
Last Updated: 2019-05-17
Employer: Crystal Steel FabricatorsLocation: Delmar, DE
- Identify, request and obtain design information from Architects and Engineers.
- Provide information to detailers.
- Perform field measuring.
- Coordinate construction with other trades, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Schedule production and deliveries of steel.
- Resolve jobsite problems.
- Price, issue, and negotiate change order requests.
- Maintain client relationships.
- Work with accounting…
- Registered Apprenticeship