Marketing Manager I&C
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19893
Marketing Manager I&C (Job Number: 213301W-01)
The Global Marketing Manager – Medical & Healthcare will play a key role in the global marketing team in DuPont Transportation & Industrial Performance Materials Business. This role will be responsible for developing global marketing strategy for the high growth and high value Medical & Healthcare segment and leading the implementation and execution of the marketing strategy to drive business growth. This role will also lead the innovation pipeline of medical & healthcare segment in close collaboration with global and regional business, technology and commercial teams.
• Develop and implement Medical & Healthcare segment strategy with articulated business cases, enabling resources needs, and actionable execution plans
• Lead cross functional teams to drive execution of the Medical & Healthcare market strategy
• Identify new growth opportunities within the assigned market segment; lead, build and prioritize new product development programs to address portfolio gaps in newly identified spaces
• Lead new product launches and drive innovation revenue growth in the assigned market segment
• Create marketing collateral contents for the assigned market segment and represent the segment at internal forums, external conferences, and trade shows.
• Lead segment market communications to strengthen DuPont brand image and create industry excitements and new business growth opportunities
We seek a highly accomplished individual with strong marketing expertise in medical & healthcare industries and technical competency in engineering polymers. The following capabilities are crucial for this role:
• Strong analytical and critical thinking with the ability to make data driven decisions and actionable recommendations
• Demonstrated extensive experience and deep knowledge of market segmentation, addressable market size assessment, value chain analysis, product and technology development roadmap, value proposition, competitive analysis, and other current best practices in marketing
• Strong ability to rapidly grasp technical concepts and effectively promote new products and technologies to both internal and external customers
• Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to influence without authority; prior experience in leading cross-functional teams is highly desirable
• Strong communication skills to effectively, clearly and concisely convey ideas, concepts and growth opportunities to all levels and functions in written, verbal, and presentation format.
• Demonstrated ability to work with multiple priorities in a fast pace and innovative environment
• Develop global strategy and execution plan focused on delivering profitable growth in short and long-term for the Healthcare segment
• Conduct situation analysis based on key trends, customer needs, value chain analysis, industry dynamics, business performance, competition and
• Synthesize key insights to make strategic choices – focused applications, customers and product portfolio
• Define key priorities and action plan needed to deliver on the winning proposition in collaboration with key functions including technology, product management, application development, sales and marketing communications.
• Drive market-based New Product Development projects and be the owner of new products pipeline.
• Drive commercialization including the development, execution of launch plans, support materials, training for commercial teams.
• Define application pricing-bands, ensure value-in-use pricing for new products and existing products in new applications.
• Define and Conduct market assessments for the segment.
• Ensures articulation and execution of branding, communications priorities, and messaging for the segment
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related fields; Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering, chemistry, material science or closely related field will also be considered; Master’s degree or MBA preferred
• Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing or sales roles in a global specialty chemical company; 10 years of experience preferred
• Prior experience in medical device and healthcare market; prior experience with engineering polymers in medical & healthcare applications, regulations and customers highly desirable
• Prior experience in marketing and business data analytics, develop insights and make actionable recommendations
• Excellent written and spoken English skills; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Primary Location: NA-United States-Delaware-Wilmington
Organization: Transportation & Industrial
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.