Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
New Castle, DE 19720
Interested in joining our Manufacturing team?
At TA Instruments, the Instrument Assembler position is a great entry level opportunity for an electro-mechanical instrument assembler to join a world class analytical instrument manufacturer. The work environment is inclusive, team oriented and the customer is always our first priority.
- Assembles a variety of mechanical, electronic, and electro-mechanical instruments and sub-assemblies
- Tests sub-assemblies and instruments as per established procedures
- Assembles a wide variety of kits and accessory items
- Troubleshoots and repairs sub-assemblies and instruments
- Follows all procedures and processes
- Participates in Lean process improvement programs
- Must be able to read blueprints, follow written procedures and drawings, and verbal instructions
- Ability to use hand tools (i.e. screwdrivers, wrenches), power tools (i.e. nut driver), and electronic test devices to assemble and conduct preliminary tests on small assemblies
- Must be able to work interdependently in team settings to accomplish goals
- The individual must be able to handle multiple assignments, draw from past experiences, skills, and knowledge to assemble and resolve problems
- A general knowledge of PC/Computers is a requirement
It is the policy of TA Instruments to recruit, hire, and retain the best-qualified workforce while meeting the Company’s commitment to affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. TA Instruments does not discriminate against any qualified candidate for employment because of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, religious creed, age (40 or older), disability (reasonably accommodated by TA Instruments), medical condition, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, pregnancy, genetic information or any other factor prohibited by law.