Night Warehouse Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
New Castle, DE 19720
Night Warehouse Manager
To ensure that warehouse functions are done in an efficient and safe manner and that all warehouse employees do their assignments to the best of their abilities.
Monday – Thursday; 9pm-8am
Lead the Warehouse Team by Example. Fostering a positive culture and unified workforce
- Ensure that all warehouse personnel utilizes the WMS while performing their daily tasks
- Oversee all receiving and put away of all in bound product
- Set up and monitor all replenishment tasks daily
- Responsible for reporting and investigating damage to equipment, product and facilities occurring throughout the warehouse
- Responsible for managing all warehouse employees
- Ensure that policies and procedures are in compliance as well as OSHA standards
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred must have 5 or more years Supervisory experience in related area
- Complete working knowledge of WMS
- 5+ years of experience in related area
- Have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Excellent MS Office skills
Work Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Frequent hand motion with warehouse machinery, phones, computers; and operation of a 2-way radio
- Occasional carrying and lifting of 25 pounds to perform various duties as assigned
- Occasional immediate and overhead reaching to perform various duties as assigned
- Frequent walking and standing for short amounts of time to perform various duties
- Frequent sitting for periods of time at desk or workstation
- Frequent squatting or bending to perform various office duties as assigned
WarehouseNeed help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Breakthru Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here: EEO Poster, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.