Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
New Castle, DE 19720
Production and Manufacturing
Interested in joining our Manufacturing team?
At TA Instruments, the Instrument Assembler position is a great entry level opportunity for an electro-mechanicalinstrument assembler to join a world class analytical instrument manufacturer. The work environment is challenging, team oriented and driven to satisfy the customer.Typical tasks of the position include, but are not limited to
Assembles a variety of mechanical, electronic, and electro-mechanical instruments and sub-assemblies
- Tests sub-assemblies and instruments as per established procedures
- Assembles a wide variety of kits and accessory items
- Troubleshoots and repairs sub-assemblies and instruments
- Follows all procedures and processes
- Participates in Lean process improvement programs
The successful candidate will have a combination of knowledge, skills, and experience that would include the following
- Must be able to read blueprints, follow written procedures and drawings, and verbal instructions
- Ability to use hand tools (i.e. screwdrivers, wrenches), power tools (i.e. nut driver), and electronic test devices to assemble and conduct preliminary tests on small assemblies
- Must be able to work independently and in team settings to accomplish goals and target objectives
- The individual must be able to handle multiple assignments, draw from past experiences, skills, and knowledge to assemble and resolve problems
- A general knowledge of PC/Computers is a requirement
As the world’s leading supplier of thermal analysis and rheology systems, TA Instruments is a fast growing and highly profitable division of an S&P 500 company, priding itself in innovation and an uncompromising commitment to customer support. Our continued growth relies on recruiting and developing individuals that can make a positive contribution to our business. For additional information about our high technology products sold to Global Fortune 500 companies and leading academic institutions and government laboratories around the world, visit our website at www.tainstruments.com.
Headquartered in Delaware, with manufacturing sites in the US and Europe, we are represented in all of the major markets around the world with sales offices in the USA, Canada, Japan, India, China, Taiwan, South Korea, Brazil, Mexico, Australia and across Europe.
TA Instruments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
It is the policy of TA Instruments to recruit, hire, and retain the best-qualified workforce while meeting the Company’s commitment to affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. TA Instruments does not discriminate against any qualified candidate for employment because of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, religious creed, age (40 or older), disability (reasonably accommodated by TA Instruments), medical condition, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, pregnancy, genetic information or any other factor prohibited by law.