Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
New Castle, DE 19720
Production and Manufacturing
Interested in joining our Manufacturing team?
At TA Instruments, the Manufacturing Technician position provides a challenging opportunity to enhance electronic and mechanical skills while working as a team to achieve goals and objectives.Typical tasks of the position include, but are not limited to
Test, troubleshoot, and repair Analytical Instruments including accessories and service parts to establish specifications and test procedures
- Analyzes instrument test data and evaluates performance of the instruments according to established specifications and test procedures. Keeps appropriate data for later analysis
- Mechanical/electrical work/rework as needed
- Prepares instruments for final shipment, including configuration and pack-up
- Other miscellaneous duties assigned by management
The successful candidate will have a combination of knowledge, skills, and experience that would include the following
- Knowledge acquired through completion of a two (2) year degree at an accredited post-secondary school in electronics, electrical engineering, electrical engineering technology, or closely related technical field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience directly related to working with digital and analog circuits
- Knowledge of PC-based instrument control and data analysis
- Ability to think critically and resolve issues and non-routine problems.
- Must be able to work independently
As the industry leader in the analytical instrument industry, TA Instruments prides itself in innovation and an uncompromising commitment to customer support. Our continued growth relies on recruiting and developing individuals that can make a positive contribution to our business. For additional information about our products, visit our web site at www.tainstruments.om.
Headquartered in Delaware, with manufacturing sites in the US and Europe, we are represented in all of the major markets around the world with sales offices in the USA, Japan, India, China, Taiwan, Korea, Australia and across Europe.
TA Instruments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
It is the policy of TA Instruments to recruit, hire, and retain the best-qualified workforce while meeting the Company’s commitment to affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. TA Instruments does not discriminate against any qualified candidate for employment because of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, religious creed, age (40 or older), disability (reasonably accommodated by TA Instruments), medical condition, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, pregnancy, genetic information or any other factor prohibited by law.