Interim IT Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
New Castle, DE 19720
Robert Half Technology is seeking an Interim IT Manager for an end client in Delaware.
- Responsible for developing and implementing business and information technology strategies to ensure the company has the platforms, tools and capabilities required to fulfill business and technical commitments in
an effective manner
- Defines and communicates technology plans, policies, and standards for acquiring and utilizing technology services, equipment and software
- Ensures the company has effective cyber-security and remote work capabilities in place
- Monitor progress to plan and budget
- Review/update IT standards
- Ensure all critical applications/systems are working properly
- IT Infrastructure (network, phone systems)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal project management, technical and people management skills
- Prefer Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related field
- Need Management capabilities and ability to be hands on
- Great communication skills and a strong remote work capability
- Desktop Support, supporting internal servers not in the cloud, sharepoint, Microsoft office suite, One Drive, Printers, Scanners and more
- Develop annual information security plans and develop budget
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities – fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: New Castle, DE
Date Posted: November 22, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03720-0011588165
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT