Software Engineer III- .Net
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19725
Software Engineer III- .Net
Jersey City, New Jersey;Newark, Delaware
Hands-on developer playing a key-role to develop, enhance, debug, support and maintain applications used by Portfolio Managers. Candidate participates and effectively contributes to the design, development and implementation of a complex application, often using new technologies. Provide technical expertise and systems design for individual initiatives. Review existing architecture and suggest/implement ways to fine-tune the application and fine-tune, where applicable. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned associates.
• Hands-on developer with a minimum of 7+ years of hands on experience in developing portfolio management and trading applications.
• Hands-on experience working as a programmer in designing, developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed transactional applications.
• Deep understanding of .NET Framework, MVC, Visual Studio, WebApi, design patterns, web and application servers.
• Experience with RESTful service and UI integration using JSON.
• Hands-on working experience with in-memory databases with the likes of MemSQL or MongoDB or Cassandra is preferred.
• Ability to design and build solutions using common Enterprise Integration Patterns.
• Experience with building end-to-end testing frameworks for distributed systems.
• Participates in the design/development of complex applications while working alongside Portfolio Managers, who are the end-users of the tools we build.
• Experience in test automation and thorough knowledge/experience in all phases of SDLC.
• Ready to step-in and contribute to the technical stack while mentoring and providing the necessary technical guidance to junior.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role
Manages People: No
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Talent Acquisition Contact:
Bank of America and its affiliates consider for employment and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster, CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf .
To view the “EEO is the Law” Supplement, CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf .
Bank of America aims to create a workplace free from the dangers and resulting consequences of illegal and illicit drug use and alcohol abuse. Our Drug-Free Workplace and Alcohol Policy (“Policy”) establishes requirements to prevent the presence or use of illegal or illicit drugs or unauthorized alcohol on Bank of America premises and to provide a safe work environment.
To view Bank of America’s Drug-free workplace and alcohol policy, CLICK HERE .