Director of Goodwill Staffing Services
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19802
POSITION TITLE: Director of Goodwill Staffing
DEPARTMENT: Goodwill Staffing Services
PAY LEVEL: Level 7
POSITION REPORTS TO: VP of Administration
POSITION (S) SUPERVISED: GSS Recruitment Managers and Recruitment Specialists
TEAM MEMBERSHIP: EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP QUALITY MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
This position is responsible for managing the Goodwill Staffing Services business in a manner that sustains the staffing organization and drives business growth for the organization. This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining operational best practices and processes for all Goodwill Staffing Services activities. This position is responsible for annual business growth across the Goodwill of Delaware and Delaware County footprint and includes both public and private industries. This position is responsible for excellent customer service, building and maintaining business, government, and organizational relationships. This position requires a working knowledge of Staffing, Human Resources, and Workforce Development issues and trends and must work collaboratively with Workforce Initiatives and Human Resources in an effort to identify synergies, share best practices, create operational efficiencies, as well as collaborate internally and externally in an effort to advance organizational goals. This position is responsible for benchmarking and statistical reporting. To effectively lead Goodwill Staffing Services, this position will be responsible for creating and executing on Staffing Services strategy, creating and executing on business growth strategy, maintaining client relationships, managing direct reports who deliver on the goals and objectives of Goodwill Staffing Services.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
1) Oversee all GSS contracts and maintain compliance according to established specifications.
2) Direct, supervise and coordinate staff activities to assure program goals and objectives are achieved.
3) Create and implement Goodwill Staffing Services business growth plans for existing business and new business, aligned with Goodwills overall strategy.
4) Responsible for forecasting and attainment of GSS annual growth goals.
5) Responsible for compliance of state and federal laws as well as education internal staff on compliance with related staffing matters including but not limited to Workers Compensation, Unemployment, FMLA, ADA, and EEO related matters.
6) Manage all customer issues once they have been escalated to the attention of the Director level.
7) Oversee the development and maintenance of SOP Manuals by working with staff, department leaders, and other key staff members.
8) Work with internal and external stakeholders to provide excellent customer service and maximum customer satisfaction.
9) Evaluate progress toward the achievement of goals and objectives on an on-going basis and take corrective action when necessary.
10) Demonstrate Goodwill ethics/values and comply with Corporate Goals.
11) Ensure maximum security and protection of company assets.
12) Follow company policies and procedures.
13) Attend meetings, training sessions and committee/team activities as required.
14) Ability to work varied hours / days as the needs of the business dictates.
15) All other duties as assigned.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management and/or equivalent work experience. Must have direct staffing, HR, Work Force experience for a minimum of 5 years. Must have supervisory responsibilities, and a verifiable track record.
Must be a self-starter that will lead the agency in providing top quality services, and development of new programs. Must have excellent collaboration skills. Must have excellent communication skills and the abilities to work in a diverse and, rapidly changing environment. Must have strong problem solving skills as well as strong interpersonal and influencing skills. Must have strong agility skills and be capable of leading cultural and operational change. The individual will be an active member of the Leadership Team requiring bi-weekly meetings with Leadership in an effort to support a highly functional organization while positioning the organization for future innovation and growth.
The work environment characteristics are representative of administrative employees who function in an office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
INTENT AND FUNCTION OF POSITION DESCRIPTION
Position descriptions have been reviewed to ensure that only essential functions and basic duties have been included. Peripheral tasks, only incidentally related to each position, have been excluded. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to be the minimal standards required to successfully perform the positions. In no instance, however, should the duties, responsibilities, and requirements delineated be interpreted as all-inclusive. Supervisors may assign additional functions and requirements as deemed appropriate.
Position descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. Goodwill Industries of Delaware and Delaware County, Inc. maintain its status as an at-will employer.
________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ ______________
Employee Name (Printed) Employee Signature Date