Store Associate Seasonal
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
Support and maintain the integrity of the Vera Bradley experience through exceptional customer service, upholding store image standards, maximizing sales and assisting in store operational needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (NOTE: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Engage the guest and enhance her Experience through product awareness and team selling
- Treat all Vera Bradley employees and guests with respect and maintain a positive work environment
- Drive store results through add on selling and conversion that meet the guest s wants and needs
- Maintain Vera Bradley brand standards through assistance in visual merchandising excellence
- Help to maintain a clean, organized and inviting environment for the customer
- Maintain organization of stock room
- Ability to accurately process transactions in an professional manner
- Comply with all established company policies and procedures
- Process sales transactions utilizing POS system
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High School graduate preferred
- Prior retail experience strongly preferred
- Experience with retail POS system a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Polite and professional
- Exceptional sales skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Available to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Strong team player
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The environmental and physical demands described here are representative of those an individual must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Constant walking and standing; frequent bending, stooping and reaching
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law (Supplement)
E-Verify Participation Poster (English)
E-Verify Participation Poster (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English)
Right to Work Poster (Spanish)
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment application process, please send an e-mail to applicationassistance@VeraBradley.com. Please include the accommodation you are requesting and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation and other EEO/Affirmative Action issues will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Employer’s Job# R008876
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.