Executive Administrative Assistant
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
New Castle, DE 19720
NOW HIRING: Executive Administrative Assistant
We are recruiting for an Executive Admin who would like to grow into an Office Manager. Our client is a fast-paced office with growth potential.
*The essential purpose of this position is to provide executive support to the office team. The Executive Assistant must be able to multi-task, be mission and results driven, and be able to execute their responsibilities in high energy and professional environment. The ideal individual should exercise good judgment, possess excellent written and verbal communication, administrative, organizational, and time management skills. The Executive Assistant/Office Manager should be able to work independently and use discretion in handling confidential company information.
• Handle Client’s needs and concerns, as appropriate.
• Manage all the job file documentation.
• Complete daily workflow in a timely manner
• Maintain file system.
• Keep appropriate paperwork easily accessible, resulting in an organized file system.
• Maintain company calendar/schedule.
• Manage incoming and outgoing mail, e-mail and faxes.
• Ensure all correspondence is handled accurately, resulting in the correspondence being received
• Review and route bulletins.
• Make sure bulletins are communicated to all appropriate parties and tracked, resulting in compliance with all appropriate bulletins.
**REQUIRED CLEARANCES -
• Must be a US Citizen, 18 years or older
• Subject to a drug test and criminal background check