Java - Micro Services Developer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19893
Primary responsibility of individual is developing a series of critical low latency, high availability API hosted in cloud infrastructure using cutting edge technologies like cloud, no-sql databases, API Gateways.
In order to enable this, the role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Software development experience in Core Java, spring framework, RESTAPI is critical.
• Experience modern methodologies like Agile development, SRE, CI-CD and TDD as well as tools like Jmeter / Blazemeter is a plus.
• Experience in API Gateways, Apache Kafka, Cassandra or other NoSQL DB, exposure to any cloud, splunk / kibana, AppDynamics / Dynatrace is preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Understanding of architecture and design best practices
• Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goalsJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans