Project Coordinator - eProcurement - Remote East C
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19805
Location: Remote, East Coast
- Preference will be given to those located in the Suffolk Long Island or Greater Boston area
What you can look forward to accomplishing:
- Coordination of projects to implement E-Procurement solutions for our customers from the Biopharmaceutical industry, e.g. Hosted Catalogs, Order2Cash integrations, PunchOut catalogs and eInvoicing
- Lead cross departmental teams to successfully complete projects in time and budget
- Manage external consultants and partners who contribute to projects
- Present E-Procurement capabilities to internal stakeholders and translate their requirements into feasible solutions
- Regularly report status and progress of projects
Skills and experience that you need to bring to our company
- Proven track record of successfully managing projects in the field of E-Commerce or E-Procurement
- Knowledge in E-Procurement platforms, e.g. Ariba, Jaggaer, Coupa etc.
- Experience in managing external partners and consultants
- Strong intrinsic motivation and ability to work independently
- Total dedication to execute projects in time and successfully
- Strong communicator with the ability to gather stakeholders and team members behind a common goal
- Self-organized and structured working attitude
- Strong commitment to deliver on department goals and KPIs
- “E-Attitude” and digital mindset
- Excitement for eBusiness technologies and future developments
- Optionally: Knowledge about Biopharmaceutical industry
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ industry experience in E-Commerce or E-Procurement
Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCPhere
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
Further insightsinto our world of work can be found
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.