High Reach Operator
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19702
- We offer up to $200 a month for Perfect Attendance****
Come join an awesome team!!!!
Highline Aftermarket is currently seeking an experienced and highly skilled Warehouse Equipment Operator. The prime function of this position is to provide support the team through collecting, loading, shipping and receiving warehouse products. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating technical equipment, optimizing loading for efficient logistics and supporting other warehouse functions to ensure optimal operation of the business.
Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
· Operate sit down forklift, reach truck, stock picker or other material handling equipment
· Use wireless RF scanning equipment to ensure accuracy of inventory
· Adhere to quality and customer service standards set forth by the company
· Pick, wrap and stage orders to be shipped
· Inspect and perform maintenance of forklifts and other material handling equipment
· Consolidate partial pallets for incoming goods
· High school diploma/GED required
· 2+ years’ experience operating powered forklifts
· Knowledge of various material-handling equipment
· Proficient in mathematics
· Possess a high regard for safety in the workplace
· Able to lift up to 75 pounds