Customer Service Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Smyrna, DE 19977
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S.,was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website atwww.drhorton.comfor more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc.is currently looking for a*_Customer Service Manager_*for their Corporate Warranty Department. The right candidate will be responsible for overall performance and service provided by the Customer Service Department. The Customer Service Manager is ultimately responsible for the delivery of quality warranty service and homeowner satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Plan and direct warranty activities of the Customer Service Technicians, Customer Service Assistants and other staff as assigned
- Develop and maintain updated Customer Service department policies and procedures and Homeowner’s Manual
- Supervise and coordinate Customer Service Technicians service/warranty activities to ensure delivery of quality products to customers
- Responsible for designing and implementing improved processes and operational policies
- Recommend changes to products or services to fulfill customer needs
- Total involvement with training, communication and development of all Customer Service personnel
- Review and manage Customer Service assignments and offer preliminary guidance as needed to properly prepare the Customer
- Service Technicians for working each claim
- Monitor, maintain and enforce all budgets
- Review and approve all warranty department invoices
- Constantly work toward lowering average completion time for requests and service satisfaction for homeowners
- Generate reports to manage the current number of “outstanding” and “completed” warranty service requests per community, per Customer Service Technicians
- Track warranty expenditures per home, per superintendent, per quarter
- Meet with homeowners and/or subcontractors to resolve escalated warranty disputes/issues
Directly supervises 2 or more employees in the Customer Service Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have a vehicle, a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental./Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America’s Builder./
Comefollowour newest Open Jobs on Twitter andlikeus on Facebook!
Organization: Home Builder
Title: Customer Service Manager
Requisition ID: 2003907