Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19725
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
• Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages; JDK 8, Cloud; Maven; React, Angular, Spring; Hibernate UNIX ( Solaris / Linux) , Apache Tomcat , Messaging (MQ Series , JMS) , Database; Oracle or SQL-server
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience using open-source Java-based frameworks and tools including Apache, Spring , Hibernate, Core Java, J2EE, Design Patterns, programming and design techniques
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience with SOAP Web Service and REST
• Minimum 5+ years of experience with Core JAVA with focus on multithreading and data structures.
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience with MAVEN , JIRA , GIT and CI Tools.
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience with Messaging, XML and Integration patterns.
• Minimum 1+ years’ experience with BDD – Gherkin, Cucumber, Selenium
• Experience with CI/CD – Jenkins Build Pipelines is a plusJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans