Senior Center Bus Driver
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
New Castle, DE 19720
New Castle County Department of Community Services has openings for recurring part-time Senior Center Bus Driver positions. These positions are scheduled for no more than 25 hours per week on a year-round basis. Applicants must be 18 years of age with one to three years of relevant work experience preferred and possess a high school diploma or GED; and a valid Delaware CDL License Class B with Passenger Endorsement.
• Drives bus and van;
• Assists clients with boarding and exiting the vehicles;
• Carries packages for the clients;
• Places walkers and canes on/off vehicles;
• Oversees safety and behavior of participants;
• Provides excellent customer service;
• Does basic maintenance and inspection for vehicles;
• Assists at the senior center where needed;
• Possesses valid Delaware CDL Class B License
• Must obtain the Passenger endorsement on the CDL Class B License within 30 days of employment.
• Ability to pass a security check to include fingerprinting.