Human Resources Assistant (Temporary)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19893
We are seeking a Human Resources Administrative Assistant with a courteous and professional attitude. The is a Part-Time, Temporary position. As Human Resources Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible to provide administrative and technical HR assistance to the HR management team. This position is responsible for the confidential administration of our employee records and partial benefits administration.
- Assist with recruitment, application, and interview process
- Maintain employee records and other files
- Responds to routine inquiries concerning all employment verifications.
- Coordinate new hire process and assist in onboarding activities
- Answer routine employee requests and questions
- Assist the Human Resources Manager with Benefit related duties as assigned
- Submit employee background check requests
- Maintain I9 records
- Perform other related administrative duties as required
- 1 to 2 years HR admin experience preferred
- Admin training or certification a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be professional, detailed, accurate, able to multi-task, organized, and possess a strong sense of urgency and confidentiality
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
The offer is contingent upon you completing the Pre-employment/referral requirements:
- Adult Abuse Registry Check
- Criminal Background Check (BCC)
- Drug Test
- Delaware State Requirements that the personnel of the agency who have direct contact with the agency’s consumers have:
- Testing for tuberculosis at time of hire, and that the agency follows CDC recommendations for annual/periodic testing of its personnel who have contact with the agency’s consumers.
- All new personal, including direct care workers shall be required to have a physical examination prior to providing care:
- The physical exam must have been completed within three (3) months prior to employment/referral: and a copy of the physical examination shall be maintained in the individual’s file.
Always Best Care is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, natural origin, qualified disability or veteran status, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, sex, or any other legally protected category. *