Apartment Leasing Consultant
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Philadelphia, PA 19102
If you are an energetic and sales-oriented person, you would be the perfect fit as an Apartment Leasing Consultant for one of our clients in the Greater Philadelphia Area! Our hiring process is virtual, and we offer all our associates SAME DAY PAY!
Becoming an associate of InterSolutions is a great way to get your foot in the door or progress your career in the apartment industry. Nearly one-third of our Associates receive permanent offers from our clients. We offer our associates industry training, career coaching, and permanent placement opportunities.
Leasing Responsibilities and Qualifications-
As an Apartment Leasing Consultant you are responsible for providing current and prospective residents with the best possible customer service to retain residents and lease apartments. This position reports to the property manager.
• Greet prospective residents and give tours while determining housing needs and preferences and close leads
• Accurately prepare and assist new residents with all leasing paperwork (i.e. lease move-in packets, applications, lease agreements and employment and credit checks)
• Collect security deposits, rent and any other charge associated with residents moves
• Communicate all lease and community policies to new and current residents
• Follow up with all leads and prospects that did not lease
• Ensure apartments are move-in ready by inspecting, and adding last minute touches when appropriate
• Seek out new residents by creative marketing techniques
• Manage lease renewal process
• Respond timely to all calls, emails and site visits
Successful candidates may have previous backgrounds in real estate, retail, sales, leasing, hospitality, or customer service roles with the ability to engage with different personalities. We offer leasing professional training to all Associates.
• Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
• Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and exposure to social media
• Knowledge of leasing software a plus including Yardi, Blue Moon, Onesite, MRI, etc.
• Ability to work weekends as required
If you would like to join the InterSolutions team, apply today for immediate consideration!
InterSolutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.