Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19893
Robert Half is seeking a Data Analyst for a client in Wilmington, DE. Candidate will work remotely at first, but must be local. Qualifications include:
• Business Process and Data Flow Analysis
• Source Data Analysis and documentation
• Source to Target data mapping
• Database and data modeling concepts
• Strong SQL skills
• Data projects
• Database Platforms (SQL Server/Oracle, Cloud based)
• Basic Programming
• Leadership and Coordination
• Excellent Communication
• Meet with the business stakeholders along with Business Analysts to understand business processes and data flows
• Analyze the data in the source systems
• Create the source data analysis document
• Support the data architect in modeling the target data structure
• Map data from source systems into the target structure
• Document the business rules for data transformation
• Work closely with Data Modeler and ETL developers responding to their questions
• Work with QA testers responding to their questions
• Support testing activities
• Help troubleshoot data anomalies and issues
• Support data governance
• Support creation of reports/dashboards using the data from the data warehouse
Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft SQL Server Database
Oracle Application Server
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities – fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Wilmington, DE
Date Posted: October 12, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03720-0011552084
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT