Preventative Maintenance Mechanic
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Millsboro, DE 19966
Safely monitor and perform preventive maintenance on all company vehicles and equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
• Monitor and perform preventive maintenance on all company vehicles and equipment including lubrication, fluid and filter changes etc., daily.
• Monitor tire condition on all rolling stock by measuring tire pressure and tread wear levels.
• Perform miscellaneous maintenance duties as directed or required.
• Sample oil for oil analysis.
• Maintain records of maintenance performed, inventory used and identification systems.