Compliance Analyst - Bank Operations
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19893
Reference # : 20-00914
Title : Compliance Analyst – Bank Operations
Position Type : Contract
Experience Level :
Start Date / End Date : 08/03/2020 / 04/30/2021
- 1 Resource-Assist in upcoming ARA exercises including review and credible challenge of risk statements, monitoring results to ensure ARA accurately reflect regulatory risks, exposures, and changes.
- 1 Resource-Assist in policy review specifically related to credit bureau reporting including a gap analysis against FCRA/Regulation V.
2. Two Resources to support Core Ops and Contact Center (Retail Bank/Branded Cards):
- 1 Resource-RIM- Complete follow-ups from individual RIM sessions, Letters- Review letters for businesses; provide edits &/or approvals, Monitoring- Track status on existing activities; follow-up with business partners for information, Escalations- Update existing Escalation Forms; follow-up with business partners for information.
- 1 Resource-Regulatory Change- Maintain supporting documentation; track deliverables for Contact Center and Core Ops, Issue Management – Track draft/open/closed issues; identify risks to milestones and other deliverable dates
- Familiarity with conduct risks and customer or client protection related requirements
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and to engage with senior levels of the organization
- Reporting and data aggregation skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, SharePoint and PowerPoint
Please see our complete list of jobs at: