Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19893
Robert Half Technology is looking for a Desktop Engineer,
- Perform problem remediation at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, support implementing file backups and configuring systems and applications remotely
- Prioritize and schedule incidents. Escalate issues (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician and/or management
- Work on incidents and requests for (hardware/software/OS) desktop, laptop, phones, printers, headsets, credit card readers, installation of software, vulnerability resolutions
Experience with some/all of the following software is strongly desired:
- Apollo/Galileo Print Mgmt (GPM)
- Microsoft applications including AD/Skype/Outlook (mandatory)
- MTA-Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate or equivalent
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities – fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Wilmington, DE
Date Posted: August 28, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03720-0011512710
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT