Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dover, DE 19904
Adhere to and enforce Site Safety Practices and Quality Protocol
· Will be responsible for ensuring production goals are met via timely identification and resolution of issues.
· Follow instructions for operating converting production equipment as instructed.
· Follow instructions for safely operating crane lifting equipment for roll loading
· Execute Backstand Roll Loading assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner
· Ensure correct materials are being utilized per the BOM when material is delivered and at changeovers
· Accurate tracking of all issues that occur during shift such as equipment stops and breakdowns, process failures etc.
· Ensure scrapped product and starting materials is kept to a minimum to maintain Material Utilization results.
· Participate in scheduled Planned Maintenances as required on equipment
· Complete equipment changeovers as required by making mechanical changes and/or adjustments as necessary.
· Work with Technical Resources when technical and troubleshooting issues arise – define clear problem statement and problem resolution action/follow-up.
· Work with Line Leader to receive direction in meeting daily deliverables and results
Work schedule is a 12-hour rotating shift. Must be able to work dayshift and night shifts, as well as every other weekend.
Work 36 hours (3 days/nights) one week and 48 hours (4 days/nights) the next.
1000-hour/6 month temporary assignment with possibility of extension.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Manufacturing Technician certificate/degree preferred but not required
· Good math, language and reading skills; basic computer skills may be required
· High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment
· Maintain a clean & safe environment
· Lead by example holding himself/herself and others accountable to Site Safety practices and Quality Protocol.
· Able to confront issues (people related or otherwise) in a positive manner
· Embraces diversity, is a team player, works well with others and builds relationships with others
· Ability to work well without supervision
· Intermediate ability with MS Office- Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
· Recognizes the most important issues and addresses them.
· Capability to make interventions to change unsatisfactory results quickly within a shift.
· Strong initiative to problem-solve and drive losses to zero
· Demonstrated attentiveness to details and thoroughness of execution
· Must be able to pass a background check and a drug test
· Must be 18 years old or older
· Must wear PPE as required, including Steel toed shoes (required).