Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19713
ChristianaCare is recruiting for a Clinical Pharmacist to work at the Christiana Campus and provide coverage at the Wilmington campus.
- Evaluate drug efficacy, document drug use patterns, monitor therapeutic goals and outcomes, review for contraindications/precautions, drug -drug, drug-food, drug-laboratory, and drug-disease state potentials as well as provide verbal and written consultations concerning drug therapy as requested.
- Evaluate appropriate laboratory tests necessary to monitor and support the patient’s drug therapy as well as document recommendations, interventions, and services rendered as appropriate.
- Report, record, assess, and evaluate adverse drug reactions.
- Provide accurate, timely, and cost-effective drug information to medical, pharmacy, nursing, and other healthcare professionals.
- Serve as a resource and mentor for the staff pharmacist.
- Support and assist interdepartmental projects such as MUEs, P&T drug monographs, newsletter articles and performance improvement activities.
- Provide educational sessions or materials to patient groups or healthcare professionals as needed.
- Serve as a preceptor for both pharmacy students and pharmacy residents.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Pharm.D. degree plus ASHP-accredited PGY-1 Pharmacy Practice Residency
- Board certification preferred
- Current/eligible for licensure in the state of Delaware
We offer outstanding career opportunities in an environment focused on excellence with remarkable resources, advanced technology, unsurpassed teamwork, and phenomenal benef
Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community, and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.