Clinical Nurse Manager | ChristianaCare HomeHealth
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
New Castle, DE 19720
If you are compassionate, caring, and focused on providing excellent customer service ChristianaCare HomeHealth is the place for you. Families need help during the day to care for their loved ones and monitor their medical conditions, this expert care is available for complex adults. Our highly skilled staff can assist with many different facets of medical care. We work with families and their loved one’s doctor and other health care providers to create a care plan that will meet their needs. Please see our video, by clicking this link, for a glimpse of what it means to work at ChristianaCare HomeHealth: .
Under the direct supervision of the Clinical Director, the Clinical Manager provides oversight for the care rendered to the patients and caregivers on their team. The Manager is responsible for the supervision and management of the professionals assigned to their team. This position is responsible for the delivery of exceptional quality/patient outcomes and for alignment with branch budget. The successful candidate will manage the territory within New Castle County, Delaware. This person will spend a few days a week working in the field with their staff and be responsible for committing to rotations for weekend, holiday, and on-call rotation.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversight of interprofessional team and patient care/outcomes and personnel of assigned team.
- Demonstrates ability to positively lead change, new processes successfully with assigned team; focus on team engagement and morale
- Assures compliance with regulatory and professional standards.
- Develops and sustains an environment on team that supports excellence in clinical practice, patient satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Works with the Department of Quality and Education to develop staff to gain greater expertise in home care science delivery; staff development including coaching, creating developmental plans and annual performance evaluations.
- Responsible for meeting the cost center budget in collaboration with Branch Administrator/Director.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Master’s Degree preferred
- OASIS Certification required (or willing to become certified within 6-9 months)
- Three years of management experience or demonstrated progressive leadership development
- One year of home health/hospice or community care experience preferred
Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community, and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.