LPN | Per Diem 56 hours a month | HomeHealth
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Camden, DE 19934
ChristianaCare HomeHealth is seeking Per Diem 56 hours a MONTH LPNs to work the overnight shift in Sussex County, Delaware. This exciting Per Diem position provides increased compensation in your pocket through pay in lieu of benefits. For added incentive, Per Diem staff may increase their availability to maximize pay. Apply for more details on this new program!
ChristianaCare Private Duty serves patients throughout the state of Delaware, and has needs on specific cases for which we are recruiting, including a 10p-6a shift and a 9p-5a shift. These patients require gastric tube feedings for nutrition, and possess medical conditions which require constant monitoring. If serving these patients would be meaningful to you and your clinical development, please apply. Please see our video, by clicking this link, for a glimpse of what it means to work at the VNA: .
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide overnight care while parents and caregivers sleep, ensuring the patient’s safety and comfort.
- Administer medications and other prescribed treatments as ordered.
- Coordinate care with the family, the patient’s physician and other healthcare professionals.
- Creates positive relationships by serving in a compassionate, responsive and courteous manner.
- Works Overnight and Weekends.
- Qualified applicants must have current DE LPN license and1 year of experience working as an LPN.
- Previous Home Healthcare and Long Term Care experience preferred.
- Must be able to attend a two-week daytime orientation in our Camden office, followed by patient-specific field orientation on night shift. Also requires a mandatory weekend per month.
- Tracheostomy and ventilator experience a plus!
Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community, and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.