Ultrasound Technologist - SIGN ON BONUS
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dover, DE 19901
Provide mobile ultrasound service. Majority of work activity performed in various nursing homes, home cares, prisons and processing sites throughout regions serviced by ADS by traveling in an automobile to the location.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform and process Ultrasounds and digitally send them to a Radiologist for interpretation.
- Communicate effectively with call center
- Demonstrate regular attendance.
- Communicate efficiently and perform professionally with peers, supervisory staff, and clients.
- Maintain required certification and registries, health requirements, and operational requirements
- Vascular registry required. Vascular and general registries preferred.
- Proficiency in abdominal and small parts preferred. Must be able to sit for and pass general registry within one year of hire.
- Valid driver’s license in the applicable state and in good current standing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Complete and successfully pass drug screening and background check.
- Good organizational skills.
- Knowledge of applicable Regions geography and travel routes.
- Pleasant phone manner and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or © consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35©
TridentUSA Health Services (including Mobilex, ADS, US Laboratories, Diagnostic Labs) is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a non-discriminatory manner based on job-related qualifications and abilities. TridentUSA Health will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, veteran status, age, disability or any other protected status. This policy applies, but is not limited to, decisions involving recruitment, employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, training, discipline, discharge, layoff, compensation, benefits and all other conditions of employment.