Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19893
Robert Half Technology is looking for a Telecommunications Specialist.
- The ideal candidate is proficient in the Telephony/Contact Center applications and platforms
- Has programmed or is knowledgeable in call routing strategies, knows or has experience in adjunct contact center applications such as: call analytics, recording platforms (like AVAYA, Genesys, NICE, Five 99999), and
work force management design, omni channel distribution (chat, click to call)
- This position participates in the design of advanced telecommunications applications for productivity enhancements in the contact center
Day to day:
• Interacts with all levels of the Contact Centers’ management teams as well as Analysts and middle management of I.T. Telecommunications and other support departments, as necessary, to identify and translate the
technology and telecom needs of the Contact Centers Operations into actionable plans.
• Ensures that the Contact Center groups’ telecom tools and equipment function efficiently and effectively and that any performance issues are addressed with a sense of urgency and bias toward immediate action so as
to minimize any disruption to Member service and revenue generation.
• Works closely with the organization’s IT group to maintain knowledge of available technologies that have potential to enhance the Contact Center group’s performance, costs or efficiency.
• Interfaces with the Telecom Analyst II, Managing Director of Contact Center Telecommunications, Manager, IT Customer Service, Network Engineer (NE), the Field Services Engineer (FSE), and other members of the
Information Technology (IT) group to identify and translate the needs of the organization into telecommunications strategies, designs, and enhancements.
• Participates in the development of the conceptual plan and design to meet the general needs of the Contact Center and assists the Business Analyst (BSP) and the NE in developing a detailed network communications
plan, including rollout.
• Uses a variety of business and technical skills to implement detailed project plans and ensure the successful integration of the organization’s communications systems, including all related hardware, software and third-
party vendor interaction.
• Develops custom activity reports from CMS and other club systems/applications in support of the Contact Center and Distribution management teams.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Telecommunications, Business Administration, or related field.
• A minimum of 4-5 years of experience working in a high-volume, customer service, telecommunications environment. Certification in at least one of the leading telecommunications and Omni channel providers hosted or
on premise is preferred or must be obtained within 6 months of assuming the role. Communicate effectively with business line managers regarding the status of their department’s request.
• Ability to triage issues to the IT Telecom team for participation in Root Cause Analysis of Telecom Incidents. Ability to program auto attendants, vectors, skills based routing, maintain and support PBX and ancillary
technology software, media channels and devices.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities – fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Wilmington, DE
Date Posted: July 9, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03720-0011499693
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT