Registered Nurse (RN) - Adult Home Care
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19801
BAYADA Was Voted Among Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2019!
Apply Today to Find Out Why!
$2000 BONUS for Night Shifts! $1000 BONUS for Vent Cases! $500 BONUS for Trach Cases!
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) interested in making a difference in people’s lives? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Then look no further and join us at BAYADA Home Health Care. BAYADA recognizes and rewards nurses who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Flexible scheduling with multiple shifts to choose from
- Work on adult cases
We have immediate needs for Registered Nurses (RNs) in the following areas for a variety of a variety of shifts and skill-levels:
- North Wilmington
- New Castle
Registered Nurses (RNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Training and education of family members
- Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients’ multidisciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current RN license in good standing
- Minimum 750 hours or one year clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
We look forward to speaking with you. Apply now or call 302-351-3636 for immediate consideration.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.