Firearms Sales Outfitter
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Christiana, DE 19734
Responsible for maintaining a complete, thorough and accurate firearms inventory for the retail location to include the acquisition and disposition of firearms within federal legal requirements.
1) Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
2) Organizes and maintains firearms in all locations within the retail store to include Gun Counter, Fine Gun Room, Gunsmith department and all firearms storage areas.
3) Insures 4473 forms are completed thoroughly and accurately
4) Controls access in and out of the Gun Vault
5) Completes all ATF Gun Traces on or off site as requested
6) Ships and / or transfers firearms as requested
7) Receives incoming firearms and / or black powder using A&D log books and electronic A&D system. Verifies gun accuracy to Receiving document
8) Sets and maintains all ads related to firearms
9) Conducts monthly firearms audits
10) Assists with training of store associates as requested by the GM or Ops Support Reg. Mgr.
11) Contacts customers via telephone, certified mail or e-mail concerning necessary corrections to 4473 forms to keep the retail location in compliance with the ATF
12) Provide a legendary experience for every customer, every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by:
•identifying and evaluating customers’ needs
•making product recommendations based off of this analysis
•promoting programs including, but not limited to CLUB Membership, VOC and In-Store Pick-up
13) Follows all Company policies and procedures
14) Keeps work area clean, neat and safe at all times
Education and/or Experience
Previous experience with Inventory Control procedures preferred
Prior knowledge and experience with firearms preferred
Stays abreast of all ATF laws and regulations
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Basic computer knowledge and math skills
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Well organized and detail oriented