Electrical Service Technician Journeyman level - Smyrna
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Smyrna, DE 19977
A recognized industry leader, ShureLine Electrical got its start in February of 1997 headquartered in Kenton, Delaware after joining forces with ShureLine Construction. The owners, possessing decades of electrical contracting expertise and business savvy, expanded operations into what now includes over 70 employees and 3 statewide locations headquartered in Smyrna, Delaware.Unique to other electrical contractors, ShureLine Electrical encompasses fullservice capabilities including Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Service expertise. ShureLine Electrical maintains a philosophy of One Team, One Goal which translates throughout the organization including customer service that is second to none. ShureLine is currently looking for Electrical Service Technician.
Experience of Electrical Service Technician:
· High School Diploma
· Licensed Journeyman Electrician
· 3-5 years Electrical Service Technician experience
Specific Duties and Responsibilities of Electrical Service Technician:
· Candidate must have experience and knowledge of all aspects of electrical work.
· Candidate must have strong communication skills to communicate with customers, potential customers, and other employees.
· Candidate must have all work performed in the safest manner and within company and OSHA standards. Report accidents immediately to Supervisor/Project Manager.
· Candidate must perform duties in compliance with company procedures and policies.
· Candidate must attend 5 hours of Electrical code class per year. Certification of attendance must be maintained in company records.
· Candidate must have the ability to develop relationships with new and potential customers
· Candidate must have the ability to read and comprehend blueprints.
Requirements of Electrical Service Technician:
· Candidate must have strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
· Candidate must be excellent at troubleshooting.
· Candidate must have superior customer service skills.
· Candidate must be responsible and dependable.
· Candidate must possess documents that establish identity and employment authorization.
· Candidate must have reliable transportation.
· Candidate must have the ability to pass a drug screening and a criminal background check.
· Candidate must hold professional licensing as required by the state of Delaware
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
30+ days agoIf you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer’s application process.