Sales Engineer - Automated Measurement Systems
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19804
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, a division of Hexagon Metrology, is seeking a Sales Engineer to cover our Wilmington, Delaware territory.
At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
As the Sales Engineer for our Automated Measurement Systems, you will be responsible for promoting and selling, Bridge, High Accuracy, Sheetmetal, Vision, and FMC-AT960 product lines. Although the Sales Engineer is responsible for the Automated Measurement Systems, they will also be responsible for championing the “Hexagon Advantage” with every customer, ensuring that customer needs are met with the appropriate Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence product or service.
- Achieve the unit and revenue targets for the Bridge, HA, Sheetmetal, AFM, and FMC-AT960 products
- Perform effective demonstrations of company products
- Act as a consultant to the customers to develop valuable solutions
- Provide reliable, real-time, monthly, quarterly, and yearly forecasts
- Monitor local market and customer trends, as well as industry developments
- Assist management in developing sales strategies and tactics
- Support distribution channels with the designated territory
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- Two years of sales experience in an industrial environment
- Strong Metrology background and aptitude
- Salesforce.com experience
- Ability to travel up to 75%, domestic
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We understand that we have an ability to impact the trends and changes affecting everything and everyone that will result in a better, smarter world for all. Consider joining a team of talented and dynamic individuals who are living the latest technology and making a quality difference in our world!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation.
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ? M/F/Vet/Disability ? E-Verify Participant