Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19725
Kelly Services is seeking a Process Technician for our client, a global Chemical Company, in Newark, DE.
This role is a long term contract opportunity (1 year+), and the pay will be in the range of $18 – $19 / hour depending on experience. There are 2 roles available, 1st shift will be 7 AM – 3:30 PM, and 2nd shift from 3:00 PM – 11:30 PM
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate lab equipment,
- Record and analyze data
- Support product development projects of senior scientists and engineers
- Technician must work in Class 100 Clean room environment and must be comfortable wearing clean room suit to perform work.
- Must have High School diploma or GED. Candidates with some college or AS degree ideal. BS degreed candidates will also be considered.
- Ideal candidate will have worked in the pharma or chemical industry as a chemical operator, lab tech, or material handler previously.
- Must be able to walk, bend, stand, and lift up to 50 pounds.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly , we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.