Veterinary Client Service Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
New Castle, DE 19720
Take the next step in your career and join the Veterinary Specialty Center of Delaware (VSCD), a BluePearl Veterinary Partners hospital, as our Veterinary Client Service Manager in New Castle, DE.
- Are you a passionate leader who is ready to make a difference?
- Do you have excellent time management, follow through and organizational skills?
- Do you love building successful teams who provide premier customer service and patient care?
As a Veterinary Client Service Manager you will:
- You will plan, monitor, and ensure completion of initial training program for new Client service associates
- You will be responsible for the Client Service Coordinators in New Castle
- You will partner with the Client Service Team Leader to schedule client service associates cost-effectively to ensure the provision of sufficient staffing to meet and/or exceed client needs at every shift.
- You will be an integral member of the management team and the link between the client, the patient and the caregivers, offers feedback to co-managers to identify specific issues that occur and may cause dissatisfied clients.
- You will actively participates as a member of the hospital management team by building positive internal relationships and offering useful feedback, encouragement, support and participation in process-improvement efforts.
- Clearly communicates with client service associates, one-on-one and in group settings, to ensure consistent understanding and changes in protocol, polices etc.
- Education: Associate degree or equivalent in a related field preferred.
- Experience*:* 3-5 years of proven success in managing professionals in complex organizations, either within veterinary/human medicine, hospitality, or client services medicine, hospitality, or client services industries.
Our offer to you:
- You will have unlimited growth potential and endless opportunities
- Health, vision, dental, pet, and life insurance benefit package
- Health & Well-Being Team
- Access to 90% paid scholarships with Penn Foster
- CE Reimbursement
- Opportunities for mentorship and training
- Competitive compensation including weekends and overnight differentials
- Annual Scrub Allowance
- PTO accrual with flexible work schedules
- Referral Bonus Program
- Associate discounts
- And a positive, friendly work culture
Like us on Facebook to learn about BluePearl events and career opportunities!
/BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace./
Job: Hospital Support
Title: Veterinary Client Service Manager
Location: Delaware-New Castle-150074 New Castle De
Requisition ID: 150009R0