Veterinary Assistant Practice Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
New Castle, DE 19720
Veterinary Specialty Center of Delaware (VSCD), a BluePearl Veterinary Partners hospital is looking for an Assistant Practice Manager to join their leadership team!
- Do you have excellent time management, follow through and organizational skills?
- Do you love building successful teams who provide premier customer service and patient care?
The Assistant Practice Manager assists in handling day-to-day hospital operations under the supervision and mentorship of a Practice Manager. Veterinary experience preferred.
As a Veterinary Assistant Practice Manager you will:
- You collaborate with training and clinical staff to ensure that training and quality goals are met.
- You monitor and evaluate operations on a daily basis.
- You partner with the Practice Manager to develop action plans to maximize hospital efficiency and supervises the implementation of improvements.
- You are responsible for all personnel functions including hiring, assignment and direction of
- You partner with the Practice Manager in budget preparation and ensure revenue targets and training goals are met.
- You review and approve employee schedules to accommodate the patient needs of the hospital.
- You ensure the adequacy and adjust inventory levels of all goods and supplies necessary for the operation of the hospital.
- You construct and submit timely and accurate reports on a daily/weekly/monthly or as required basis.
- You maintain thorough familiarity and ensures compliance with state and federal regulations, Standard Operating Procedures, and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines.
- You build rapport with clients and referring DVMs to ensure an overall high level of customer satisfaction with the hospital and services we provide.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience*: *1-2 years of proven success in managing professionals.
- Veterinary experience preferred
Our offer to you:
- You will have unlimited growth potential and endless opportunities
- Health, vision, dental, pet, and life insurance benefit package
- Health & Well-Being Team
- Access to 90% paid scholarships with Penn Foster
- CE Reimbursement
- Opportunities for mentorship and training
- Competitive compensation including weekends and overnight differentials
- Annual Scrub Allowance
- PTO accrual with flexible work schedules
- Referral Bonus Program
- Associate discounts
- And a positive, friendly work culture
BluePearl Veterinary Partners grew from the dreams of numerous veterinarians who believed pets should have access to high quality, groundbreaking healthcare. As a member of Mars Petcare, by joining the BluePearl team you will have unlimited growth potential and endless opportunities. We offer health benefit package options, competitive compensation, flexible work schedules, and a positive, friendly work culture.
Like us on Facebook to learn about BluePearl events and career opportunities.
/BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace/
Job: Hospital Support
Title: Veterinary Assistant Practice Manager
Location: Delaware-New Castle-150074 New Castle De
Requisition ID: 150009Q6