Aerial Construction Laborer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Laurel, DE 19956
Communications Construction Group, LLC (CCG) is a leading provider of construction and maintenance services to the telecommunications industry. CCG can handle all phases of fiber and coaxial construction. From the initial planning and design through construction of the distribution plant, installations, proof-performance testing, and on-going maintenance. For almost 40 years, we’ve been building a reputation for quality, service and safety.
Laborer duties will include general labor duties related to telecommunications construction as directed by the Foreman/Supervisor.
• All phases of underground construction include but are not limited to: Loading, driving, delivery, digging, removal and placement of various types, sizes and weight of construction materials and equipment
• Hand dig using shovel, mechanical tools
• Install and maintenance of underground telecommunications cabling
• Climb into and out of equipment (trucks, cars, backhoes, trenchers, etc.)
• Operate or work around heavy equipment and machinery
• Working in congested or remote areas
• Maintain visual and audible contact with other crewman and all moving or stationary persons/vehicles/objects to ensure safe coordination of movement
• Perform general construction work under direction of Foreman/Supervisor
• Flagging, property or worksite restoration
• Maintain safe working habits/conditions according to all regulations, procedures and policies