Sales Administrative Assistant
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Laurel, DE 19956
This position is responsible for providing support to the sales and management staff by updating and maintaining vendor information and by providing support with daily operations.
The essential functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Updating on a regular basis the price files and the vendor catalogs.
• Inventory and maintain fabric swatch displays. Remove discontinued fabrics from the sales floor.
• Communicate on a regular basis with all Vendors.
• Accept and process customer payments.
• Responsible for the opening and closing of the two stores.
• Will function as phone operator as needed.
• Compiles and reviews daily sales activity reports.
• Will function as Greeter as needed.
• Distribute daily reports to specified areas.
• Handle and/or tender money.
• Prepare deposits for submittal to the Laurel accounting department.