Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Laurel, DE 19956
Achieves and/or exceeds sales objectives by servicing the customer in a manner compatible with the Delmarva Furniture Consignment standards of excellence. Interacts with sales, office, and corporate staff to accomplish goals. Responsible for sales invoice entry, tagging merchandise and showroom maintenance.
• The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Practice the 6 steps of professional selling.
o Greet customer with a smile.
o Qualify the customer’s needs, wants, and desires.
o Assist the customer in the selection process.
o Provide Customers with product information to help them make a good buying decision.
o Close the sale.
o Proper good-bye.
• Effectively manage the customer through communication. Tags merchandise according to store policies.
• Maintains sales floor integrity through visual display, tag replacement, and light housekeeping duties.
• Uses good judgment in fiscal responsibilities. Keeps record of all incoming calls, uses supplies and office equipment wisely, handles merchandise with care.
• Maintain attention to detail and organizational skills to handle diverse tasks.