Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Laurel, DE 19956
The Assistant Manager position is responsible for the daily activity of the store and for administrative and operational operations. Objectives are achieved through hands on experience, management, and other employees.
The essential functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for the opening and closing of the store.
• Trains staff by reviewing features, benefits and placement of newly consigned products.
• Oversees new hire Convergence training sessions.
• Assists the Retail Store Manager with job performance reviews and identifying future staff development needs.
• Ensures store is open and ready for operation.
• Monitors staff activities.
• Actively drives staff to meet/exceed sales plans.
• Provides a managerial presence on the showroom floor assisting sales consultants with closing sales and providing exceptional customer service.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing standards and goals set forth by management.