Registered Nurse (RN), Hospice
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19801
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care-safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis-together.
BAYADA Home Health Care Was Voted Among Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2019! Apply Now To Find Out Why!
BAYADA Hospice is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse, RN, for a full-time position for our Delaware Hospice Office, located in Wilmington, DE. This office services hospice clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout New Castle County.
Prior home care and/or hospice experience strongly preferred, but not required.
As a hospice nurse (RN), you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- Mileage reimbursement
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Plans
- One-on-one training
- Recognition programs and referral bonuses
- 401(k) with company match
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Responsibilities for a Hospice RN – Registered Nurse include:
- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures and comfort care.
- Monitoring clients’ conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors’ orders.
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Occasional on call after hours and/or weekends
Qualifications for a Hospice RN – Registered Nurse include:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Delaware.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
- Prior home care and/or hospice experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.